Friday, March 11, 2011

Job Hunting

So, for the past few weeks, I've been busy with job hunting. It's been difficult, and at times, emotional, having to deal with endless rejections.

I'm actually on the train to London at the moment, on my way to my second interview. This is my second trip to London this week. On Monday, I travelled to London for an intial interview. I was set a task to do, which I did and sent back on Wednesday. To my delight, they called me soon after and arranged another interview on Friday.

I hope this goes well. Potentially, I would then be moving down to London. Whilst this makes me sad because I would be leaving some dear friends back in Nottingham, it's also kind of exciting to start a new job and meet new people.

I haven't written a blog post about Prague (which was amazing) yet. I promise, I will write one once things settle down a bit.

So, fingers crossed. I'll update when I get news, good or bad. Hopefully good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment